April 23, 2011

Ear Infection! Fuckery.


The Naked And Famous - Punching In A Dream

I'm currently living in a miserable life right now. I'm having a fucking ear infection and DAMN! I fucking hate it. Sorry for the all the cursing and swearing stuff. As I said before, I don't give a shit about it cuz' I'm fucking mad. I don't think I can deal this all by myself . When it comes to sickness or some fucking illness happen to me I'll turn myself into spoiled kid mode. I am not even kidding. I had this ear infection before I was a little fucked up kid. And yeah it hurts like hell. My left ear is completely blocked. My brain is hurting my fucking head (Migraine). Pareidolia alert! A lump appears to be on the back of my head and it's freaking me out. It hurts as it gets pressed. Yeah. Freaky shit. Nepenthe, I need you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment